My favorite IBM social media moments of 2011
Tiffany Winman 12000065XB firstname.lastname@example.org | | Tags:  lotusphere pulse social-media social-analytics ls12 ibm forrester software favorites groundswell connections stuffibmerssay impact social social-business
1 Comments | 1,574 Visits
I had many favorite social media moments at IBM in 2011. Here is a quick list of my favorites;
10. Upgrading to IBM Connections 3.0
9. IBM Rational team's video on "What actually happens during conference calls"
8. Collaborating on new social analytics technologies with our Business Analytics team
7. All the great social media energy around the IBM Centennial and THINKForum
6..Seeing some of my favorite experts at the IBM Pulse conference so active in social media this year
5. Major improvements in social media metrics management due to Vamsi Nadella
4. The growth of our SME program in social media in India largely due to Ashish Mehta's and Amol Mahamuni's efforts
3. The great fun so many IBMers and Business Partners had with the #StuffIBMersSay hashtag (see interesting stats)
2. IBM wins a Forrester Groundswell award for the IBM Impact Conference
1. The addition of Delaney Tuner and our awesome new social media team in India--they totally rock!
Already, in the first month of 2012, I can tell that two more will top my list for 2012:
Ginni Rommetty's uses video and my first time at the IBM Lotusphere.conference.