Are you an expert in IBM Collaboration software who wants to share your knowledge?
Do you want to write articles to share that knowledge but hesitate because writing isn't your forte?
Help is at hand! Via our IBM Everyone Writes program, you can get editing and publishing support for your wiki articles and developerWorks whitepapers.
It's easy to get started. Here's how it works:
Submit your article idea to IBMew@us.ibm.com with the following information:
- Article title
- Product name and applicable version(s)
- Brief description of what it would cover
- List of authors (if more than just you)
- Date you will submit your final draft for editing
- Confirm that there isn't already an article about the same subject
- Remind you that your article is due
- Copy edit your article
- Publish your article
- Advertise and promote your article via numerous social channels
- Gain "points" for your articles via the IBM Author Achievement Recognition Program.
- Gain visibility in the community as a subject matter expert
- Feel good that you shared your expertise with a wide audience
- Earn the admiration of your peers (OK, we might be taking liberties on this one, but you get the idea)
Get started today by emailing IBMew@us.ibm.com!
Feel free to email your questions to this address also. We look forward to hearing from you.