While 8.1 saw some very big and exciting changes, our 8.2 release was smaller, and focused on some enhancements and fixes to complete the redesign.
We are happy to announce that the following updates have now been deployed to the wikis.
- Hover over an entry in the navigation for Product Documentation or IBM Redbooks to see the complete title without having to resize the navigation.
- Category information displays in article views from the home page, main tabs, search, and tags view.
- Fixed issues when attempting to print from Internet Explorer.
- Fixes to Authored by Me views on categories.
- Fixes to Search Scope form buttons.
- Fixes to User Profile Go Back button.
- Fixes to ensure all categories are displayed as filter options in Search.
- Support indent and outdent in rich text editor.