A new version of Content Template Catalog (CTC) has just been released for IBM WebSphere Portal 220.127.116.11 and Web Content Manager 18.104.22.168. The Content Template Catalog is a suite of assets that simplify and accelerate the process of building a website. It includes common page templates, content types, and design elements -- making it possible to build a basic site very quickly -- with little or no customization.
Here's a sampling of what you'll get when you install Content Template Catalog:
- Definitions for 25 commonly used types of content
- Templates for landing pages, index pages, search pages, and other common page types
- Pre-built and easily re-styled list, slideshow, carousel, and grid components
- Responsive theme and styling for all layouts and components
- In-place editing throughout the templates, enabled by default
- Built-in feeds, tagging, rating, and social integration
CTC4 also comes with Site Builder, a new wizard that allows you to build a site in minutes, with all of the necessary pages, portlets, site areas, content and components, set up and ready for editing. You can also use Site Builder to create site templates for others to use, making it that much easier for non-technical users to create and manage web content.
Interested? Find out more here:CTC4 4 Documentation
CTC V4 Feature Overview (2-minute video)