Visit the Pulse 2010 Special Interest Area Sessions for the banking page to select the presentations you wish to attend from fifty-one sessions focused on banking and financial services, including:
- Business Service Monitoring at Bank Of
- An in-depth view of the
IBMBanking Industry Framework
- Reducing impacts from planned and unplanned server outages at Bank of America using TADDM Dependency data to better document server interrelationships.
- Managing Maintenance & Servicing, Tickets & Workorders, and Energy & Environment with Maximo at a leading Swiss bank with over 450 sites, with 100,000 tickets and 85,000 planned service orders annually. Hear about the implementation roadmap, achievements, lessons learned and future plans.
- Getting the most from their storage environment at a major Dutch insurance company with
IBM SANVolume Controller (SVC) and IBMTotalStorage Productivity Center ( TPC).
- Optimizing cloud provisioning at JPMorgan Chase with Tivoli Service Automation Manager
- Achieving greenhouse gas neutrality and saving on property costs using Maximo at a leading Swiss bank
Between sessions, visit the Expo Hall to see demonstrations on Integrated Service Management for Banking, security solutions, storage, and more. A list of featured banking demonstrations is enclosed below:
Equip yourself with the information and solutions you need to improve responsiveness, build greater agility into business operations, and reduce operational cost, risk and complexity. Join with thousands of your colleagues at