Executive One-on-One Meetings in the Executive Briefing Center @Innovate 2011
Debora Cole 1200005BJ2 firstname.lastname@example.org | | Tags:  rational innovate
0 Comments | 1,491 Visits
Did you know you can request an Executive One-on-One Meeting in the Executive Briefing Center while at Innovate 2011? An executive meeting can be your fast path to closing deals, so take action now to schedule joint meetings with your registered clients and IBM executives in the Executive Briefing Center.
Over 75 executives, including Steve Mills, are available for meetings during the conference to help you hit your revenue target by progressing or closing opportunities. These meetings have proven so successful in prior years that we have expanded the reach of the program to include dozens of additional executives and meeting times.
In order to successfully request a meeting:
- Work with your IBM representative, who can submit the meeting requests on your behalf. (see below for IBM w3 link)
- All meeting attendees must be registered for Innovate 2011
- All customer meeting requests require a Siebel record updated with the conference tactic code -- 100EW90M -- no exceptions. For Business Partner meeting requests have your IBM rep use 999999.- All meeting requests must state preferences for day, time and executive in order to be approved. Be sure to provide your IBM rep your arrival and departure schedule.
- Your rep will ask you for information to complete a meeting request form to be sent to the executive scheduled to meet with you and/or your customer.
- All meetings will be scheduled for 30 minutes.
- Requested meetings will be scheduled as soon as possible.
Executive meeting requests will close on Tuesday, May 31, 2011. Have your request submitted early to ensure your executive is available! Please note, these meetings are set up on a first come, first serve basis. Act quickly.
Note: IBM reps are to use the following internal link to make meeting requests on your behalf.
IBM W3 Web site to request one on one meetings
Software Sellers Workplace for more information for IBMers
Email me at Rational Partner Communications for more information.