Guest post from Dwij Chatterjee, Market Manager, IBM Business Analytics
Learning never exhausts the mind!
There is no better way to stimulate my mind than a practical learning session with hands-on exercises.
At Business Analytics Forum at Information in Demand (Oct. 21-25 in Las Vegas), IBM presents a unique opportunity to receive intensive, classroom-quality training delivered by a team of experts. The three hour sessions offer a comprehensive deep dive, allowing participants to explore and interact directly with IBM Business Analytics software.
Following are my top seven reasons to attend one of the hands-on lab sessions:
7. Access to the Business Analytics training experts
Receive best practices and share experiences with our team of highly experienced professionals.
6. Interact with your peers
Learn and exchange ideas with other participants facing similar business challenges.
5. Dedicated training environment
We offer a place to focus away from office distractions helping you learn in a relaxed, friendly and stress free environment.
4. Accelerated learning “by doing” instead of just watching
Retain more information with personalized instruction, demonstrations and hands-on practice under the watchful guidance of experts.
3. Access to the freshest content for any business analytics course
Only the most relevant course material is delivered so you receive the most up-to-date and practical information to solve today’s business problems.
2. Unlock the value of your business analytics software
Learn tips and tricks, as well as better understand different features of the software so you can begin using them in your workplace to improve productivity.
1. Awesome entertainment and networking
Network with IBM experts and developers, customers, and business partners, and rock out to this year’s entertainment, Bare Naked Ladies and One Republic.
Choose from 25 unique sessions covering a wide range of topics across the IBM Business Analytics product portfolio.
Click here for a sample agenda of IBM Business Analytics hands-on sessions. Build a sample agenda and start planning your conference experience.
Also, for updates related to other Information on Demand, subscribe to the Facebook page and follow the action on Twitter (#ibmiod).
For more information:
· Register for Business Analytics Forum (early bird discount ends August 31, 2012)
· Download the Business Analytics Forum conference guide for the entire list of sessions across the Customer Analytics & Social Media, Risk Analytics, Business Intelligence, Predictive Analytics and Performance Management tracks