Easy ways to get the answers you need.
Or call us at:
10 ways to discover IBM Cognos 10 right now
Delaney Turner 270002T14M email@example.com | | Tags:  cognos10 iodgc ibmsoftware baforum
0 Comments | 3,133 Visits |
One more wrap-up post on Business Analytics Forum to write, but before I dive into my notes on that one, I thought I'd get this one up, pronto. Here, without further delay, are 10 ways to discover all that is IBM Cognos 10. Feel free to indulge in any or all of them to unleash intelligence in your own organization.
1. Give us a call. If you've already seen the simulcast, watched the demo and read the white paper, this is the next logical step. It's also the next logical step if you don't want to do any of those things and just get down to business. Our proverbial representatives are standing by to assess your analytics needs and suggest the best starting point. Our North American toll-free number is 1-866-601-1934 and you can find a full list of contact numbers here.
2. Watch the new features demo. You'll see the new unified BI workspace, collaborative capabilities and mobile BI. You'll also see how other new features drive better business outcomes for a range of user types across your organization. See it now.
3. Download our new Cognos 10 White Paper. You'll discover why insights and agility are two essential attributes of successful organizations and how IBM Cognos 10 enables both of these for individual contributors and for organizations as a whole. Get it now.
4. Download our new Business Analytics White Paper, too. You'll read how IBM Business Analytics is building “analytics-driven” organizations that overcome data silos, rigid structures, fragemented perspectives and other barriers to better business outcomes. Download.
5. Download our new book, Business Intelligence Strategy: A Practical Guide for Achieving BI Excellence. Representatives from The Nielsen Company, Johnson & Johnson, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee and The Boeing Company discuss proven, real-world techniques to build your business case, demonstrate value and drive user adoption. Get the book.
6. Sign up for one of 100 live worldwide events. Now that Cognos 10 is quite literally out of the box, we're taking it on the road and around the world. If you couldn't make it to Business Analtyics Forum in person, these events are your best chance to get up-close and personal with Intelligence Unleashed. Find your event.
7. Sign up for one of our virtual events in North America or EMEA. IBM Cognos 10 can also come to you. These interactive sessions feature a keynote presentation by our own Harriet Fryman and breakout sessions that let you interact with our product experts. North American audiences can click here. Audiences in EMEA can click here.
8. Bookmark our Cognos 10 Microsite. You'll find detailed information on how IBM Cognos 10 provides you the freedom to think, connect with others and simply do. Plus, learn about the innovative new features in the IBM Cognos platform and go deep into any capability you choose. Go there now.
9. Watch the replay of the launch event, complete with countdown, explosions and business analytics on the iPad. Watch now.
10. Join in the conversation! Last week's launch set off a flurry of excitement on Twitter and drove dozens of questions in our LinkedIn communities. Join our IBM Cognos Software Group or Norman Bobo's dedicated IBM Cognos 10 group to connect with people who have seen the product, tested the product or simply want to know more.