IBM MobileFirst - August 2014 .... (hear the latest/Webinar Replay)
How is your business adopting the presence of Mobile we live in today?
- 84% of CIO's rate mobile solutions as a critical area for investment to get closer to customers
- 94% of CMO's rank mobile apps as a critical part of their digital marketing plans
Gartner Reports IBM #1
Interested in hearing from Gartner's #1 Magic Quadrant leader for solution completeness & innovation.. IBM provides developers and lines of business total control on deploying your MobileFirst Apps and a platform you can use to secure, connect and manage the mobile-business.
As we look forward, we’ve focused on a core set of problems that drive the vision of the next iteration of the IBM MobileFirst Platform.
Key Enterprise Mobile App Problems:
- How do I securely integrate applications with my enterprise data and store shared app data that scale to my needs?
- How do I effectively manage the proliferation of mobile apps in my org?
- How do I enable developers to build engaging apps that are context sensitive and drive increased worker or customer productivity?
- How do I quickly deploy the platform to meet the needs of my organization?
Listen to our latest Webinar on IBM's STRONG Mobile Platform .. http://ibm.co/1lfgQJ9
Extend and Transform business into business-apps!
- multi-device OS and enable; Apple/IOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry..
- seamless transaction processes just like if they were on a desktop.
Build and Connect to back-end integration to the business data so it's accessable on the go.
- Build fast and build once (write once - deploy to many)
- Quality of interaction into the business - simple, easy to use, fast response.
Manage/Secure the device.
- Managing versions, applications or your own Worklight store front.
- Securing the application on the device and the device itself.
Available to help --
Mike Trevisano 972.906.3226