WebSphere LAB JAM - IBM San Francisco Office
July 11th, 2012
- Location: IBM 425 Market Street, Suite 380, San Francisco CA 94105
- Registration & Questions: No cost., just email: email@example.com
- Lunch: Lunch will be provided.
- Audience: Software Architects, Development/Integration/Operation Managers & Software Administrators, interested in learning how IBM products can benefit their organization.
- Agenda: The session will start at 09:00 AM with a kickoff, then labs and will continue until 04:00 PM.
- Note: We will have breakout sessions covering popular topics highlighting v8 releases starting at 11:00 AM. The time to complete a lab is usually 1 hour.
- Transportation to IBM (suggestion): Use BART to Embarcadero Station. WebLink info
Middle ware project solutions to consider for:
1.Cloud Platform & Application Virtualization
4.Application Foundation & Transaction Processing
Connectivity & Integration
Solutions include these capabilities
5.Managed File Transfer
BPM Solutions include these
1.Process Discovery and Design
2.Process Automation and Integrity
Monitoring and Application
Development Solutions include these capabilities
1.Application Performance Monitoring
2.Application Infrastructure Deployment Frameworks