IBM & Ascendant Technologies invite you to a free IBM-Education event on Business Process Manager.
COST IS FREE – REGISTER NOW – email firstname.lastname@example.org
Wednesday, May 30
9am - 3pm
425 Market Building
20th floor, Room 20380
San Francisco, CA 941059
After the discussion, we invite
you to join us for a private wine
tasting and hors d'oeuvres!
LOCATION: Winery Collective
485 Jefferson Street
San Francisco, CA 94109
Learn how streamlining and automating business processes can help your organization:
• Increase employee productivity
• Make business critical decisions faster
• Retain customers and revenue
• Increase operational efficiency
• Decrease time to find key information
• Run process modeling and ‘What
• Deliver a measurable ROI from an
Session will address – HOW TO:
• Become more agile, reduce costs
• Improve workflow across depts.
• Develop a flexible, intelligent infrastructure
• Leverage BPM to simplify process improvements
• Prepare for dynamic business growth with SOA governance
• Enhance services and drive better business outcomes
• Meet short- and long-term business objectives with SOA
• Enable business processes to tie BPM strategy to execution
• Use BPM to guarantee automation--beginning to end.
This session is offered free of charge. Complimentary refreshments including continental breakfast and lunch will be provided. However, participants are responsible for their own business travel expenses.
For your convenience, registration and continental breakfast will begin at 9am. The session will end at approximately 3pm, followed by a private wine tasting and hors d'oeuvres for participants.
The primary objective of this session is to provide a hands-on exposure to IBM Business Process Manager. Some technical presentations will be provided, but emphasis will be on labs structured to provide a guided introduction to IBM BPM.
No programming skills are required.
The IBM Business Process Manager session is targeted at business analysts, architects, integrations developers, project managers and management decision makers who are evaluating IBM BPM for use in their enterprises.
SUGGESTED TRAVEL TO IBM SF OFFICE
Unless you're within walking distance to the IBM San Francisco Office, we're suggesting the use of BART transportation. Here is a link on the local BART station and the short walk to the IBM Office in San Francisco. Most IBM customers & guests prefer BART over driving in the city.