The IBM x3750 M4 server has been updated with new Intel E5-4600 v2 series processors for increased performance and Mezzanine LOM networking for IO flexibility.
The IBM x3750 M4 is a 4 socket server featuring a streamlined design, optimized for price/performance, with advanced flexibility and expandability. The x3750 M4 provides maximum storage density, flexible PCIe networking options in a dense 2U form factor.
The x3750 M4 delivers a strong set of features that runs many workloads exceptionally well:
• Full support for new Intel Xeon E5-4600 v2 processors, up to 12 core
• Performance increase up to 40% compared to previous generation
Memory Density and Speed
• Industry leading memory density and performance with 3 DPC at 1333 and 2 DPC at 1866
Flexibility and Scalability
• The processor and memory shelf adds 2 additional processors and 24 DIMM for a total of 4 processors and 48 DIMM slots.
• Up to 8 PCIe I/O slots with a 5 + 3 design
• New PCIe riser option
• New Mezzanine LOM 1GbE or 10GbE Networking with options for fiber or copper
• Predictive failure analysis and light path diagnostics provide High Reliability
• Strong storage capabilities are provided with 16 2.5” HDD or up to 32 eXFlash SSDs
IBM x3750 M4 Product Details
• Product overview
• Features and Benefits
• Product video
• Data Sheet
• Virtual Tour
IBM x3750 M4 Browse and Buy
• View Models
• Build your own
IBM x3750 M4 RedBooks
• IBM x3750 M4 Product Guide
• IBM x3750 M4 Implementation Guide
Randall Lundin is a World Wide Product and Marketing Manager for IBM System x. He manages the Enterprise 4 socket rack systems. Follow Randall on Twitter at @RWLUNDIN or view Randall's LinkedIn profile.