Have you heard? We are combining three educational conferences into one!
July 26-30th in Washington D.C.
This System x event is collocated with the IBM System Storage Technical University and also offers, for the first time, an extensive IBM Federal Technical Track. You only need to register for one university to have access to all events. That is a very good deal!
With more than 100 sessions we will feature, such topics as:
- IBM System xTM eX5 Architecture - capabilities, features, function and value to improve your critical business performance and cost savings
- Workload consolidation and performance to drive cost savings and efficiencies
- MAX 5, an industry-first technology from IBM that decouples memory from the processor, eliminating the need to buy another server to support memory-intensive workloads
- Enterprise-level virtualization, database and transaction processing
- Maximize memory, minimize cost and simplify deployment with the new eX5 architecture
- System x and BladeCenter Trends and Directions
- Clusters – optimize performance, optimize energy and space efficiencies
- Systems Management advancements
- Business management with the next generation of BIOS firmware, Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI)
- Manage, monitor, troubleshoot and repair servers from anywhere with Integrated Management Module (IMM)
- Find, select, and learn management tools with IBM ToolCenter
- Manage physical and virtual resources with IBM Director
- Newly announced IBM iDataPlex™ data servers
- Cloud computing and how to secure it
- Mission-critical capability and scalability, and high performance computing
- IBM BladeCenter® Open Fabric Manager and IBM BladeCenter S chassis — a perfect fit for the small office
- Expanded options for IBM System i™ and IBM System z™ workload integration
Learn more and sign up here