HP claims the c7000 chassis is faster compared to BladeCenter H chassis.
TRUTH: IBM BladeCenter H can provide 25% higher bandwidth per blade and 50% more high speed connections compared to HP c7000.
Both IBM BladeCenter H and HP c7000 chassis support today’s networking technologies, including up to 10Gb Ethernet, up to 8Gb Fibre Channel and up to 40Gb InfiniBand. However, when evaluating potential capabilities, IBM BladeCenter H leads HP BladeSystem c-Class in maximum theoretical bandwidth, with up to 25% higher aggregate bandwidth per blade – most important measure when evaluating blade I/O capabilities.
Additionally, IBM BladeCenter H offers the following advantages:
- 50% more high-speed connectivity per blade
- 25% more I/O lanes per blade
- High availability design with no single point of failure
- Support for innovative Virtual Fabric technology
- Open and scalable BladeCenter Open Fabric Manager
- Extensive I/O ecosystem for maximum flexibility
Trust your IT with IBM BladeCenter platform that is built to last.
See document below for additional details.
IBM BladeCenter H I/O vs HP BladeSystem c-Class (56.5KB)