We are pleased to announce that we have successfully published IBM Connections Portlets For WebSphere Portal v5.0 on the Solutions Catalog:
This release provides the awaited support for Connections Cloud!
Installing this package makes the following portlets available to your portal users:
- Activities – Collaboration tool for collecting, organizing, sharing, and reusing work related to a project goal.
- Blogs – Online journals you can use to deliver timely information with a personal touch.
- Bookmarks – Social bookmarking tool that you can use to save, organize, and share Internet and intranet bookmarks.
- Tags – Meaningful keywords you can use to find associated content.
- Profiles – Directory of colleagues you can use to build a network and locate expertise.
- Wikis – Repository for sharing and collaborating on pages of interest to your group.
- Forums – View and contribute to discussion topics.
- Community Overview – View basic community information like the description, tags, and community owners. Perform basic community actions from the portlet.
- Blogs Summary – Choose a view to see a snapshot of recent, latest, or featured blog activity
- Profiles Summary – View a summary of information about your colleagues.
- Forums Summary – View a list of forums that you can access.
- Bookmarks Summary – View a list of bookmarks you can access.