From the Glue team (follow them @connectionsglue):
The team behind Glue consists of a few independent developers that are in love with social networking and building things. We have been in and around Lotus products for much of our careers and we originally heard about Connections on the blogosphere.
After using Connections on the Greenhouse we found ourselves wanting more capabilities. We began wondering if there were better ways to microblog within the tool. Being avid users of the TweetDeck application for Twitter, we decided to tackle the challenge of creating a robust cross platform application for Connections that would help organizations stay connected.
- Glue makes it easier to microblog within Connections
- Glue makes it easier to search profiles on Connections
- Glue makes it easier to browse Files on Connections
- Glue will soon integrate with Twitter (beginning of 2010)
- and.. Glue will continue to grow
We welcome all feedback and we encourage you to join the dozens of organizations that are trying out Glue today.
Jeff is the President of Glue, LTD.
Stephanie is the Lead Product Engineer