The message from IBM Tivoli customers and business partners is clear. Both groups want more information on how to integrate Tivoli products – and the quicker and easier they can do it, the better.
Phil Riedel, a solutions architect in the Tivoli Integration Center of Competency organization is helping meet that demand. He recently produced a video tutorial on how to integrate IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager (TADDM) with IBM Tivoli Business Service Manager (TBSM). In the video, Riedel walks through a scenario that demonstrates integration between the two products in seven minutes. The video is available in the Tivoli Media Gallery at:
In addition to the video on TADDM and TBSM integration, several new video tutorials have been recently added for IBM Tivoli Monitoring 6.2.2:
- Configuring Collections for Capacity Planning
- Configuring the Granular Warehouse GUI for Virtualization
- How to Configure Summarization and Pruning
- Granular Warehouse Overview
- Specifying Filter Criteria for Historical Collections
To access more video tutorials for Tivoli products, visit the Tivoli Media Gallery: http://www.ibm.com/tivoli/media.