2010 has been an outstanding year for the Global Tivoli User Community with over 4,000 clients/ business partners attending 206 user group meetings around the world! Never before has our user community been so strong with over 25,000 on-line members and 3,500 of those members creating public profiles for greater online networking.
- 120+ clients presented at the 206 user group meetings
- 103 business partner presentations
- 522+ total presentations (IBMers, clients and business partners)
- 71% of all 150+ user groups had at least 1 meeting in 2010
- 2 Ask the IBM Expert Online Jam sessions with over 440 questions answered cover 20+ products
- 700+ people attended the 12 live webcasts hosted by the User Community
- 6 Global Newsletters were issued with the very good average open rate of 16% and a click through rate of 20%
- 700+ individuals attended the 6 FREE in-depth training sessions offered by Tivoli Training with an outstanding satisfaction rating
- 16 new User Groups formed in 2010, many of them in the Asset Management product area
Our fist big event of 2011 will be Pulse, as the User Community is going to be at Pulse in the User Community Networking Area.
Question for you: Will you be attending IBM's Premier Service Management conference of the year--Pulse 2011? Check out this video on Pulse.