First, let me thank all the Business Partners who have already registered for the IBM Tivoli Business Partner Summit & Pulse 2010 conference! We are looking forward to seeing all of you in person and appreciate your participation. For those of you who haven't registered yet, there is still time! What are you waiting for? Register
before February 18, 2010 for the standard rate.
By now most of you know that Sunday, February 21st is the the day of the IBM Tivoli Business Partner Summit. You get to hear directly from the top IBM Software Group & Tivoli executives as well as a chance to choose from 9 breakout sessions for a "deep dive" into different areas of the Tivoli portfolio. Just a reminder that registration for the Business Partner Summit is complimentary
(a great deal!). Following the Business Partner Summit, the Pulse 2010 conference
provides you four days of education, networking, & selling
opportunities. Here are a few new things you can expect for this action-packed week that I think you'll find valuable:
- Special workshop sessions at the Business Partner summit - Get the most out of your morning by attending one of the new, special workshop sessions:
- Speed Partnering: From 9:45am - 10:45am, this formalized process encourages successful business connections by facilitating one-on-one interactions to help expand your ecosystem. Uncover new opportunities and expand your network of IBM representatives and IBM Business Partners through this speed partnering event. You will rotate through six-minute conversations with the partners and IBMers in attendance. Details & registration.
- Cool Cloud Cash Workshop: This session can help you better understand Cloud computing and how to build your business with Cloud computing. Register quickly as seating is limited and on a first come, first serve basis.
- Futurist Panel: Held during the Tivoli Business Partner Summit General Session, this special keynote will give you the chance to hear from our thought leaders about the future of the Integrated Service Management space as they answer questions submitted by other Business Partners.
- Business Partner Café: This new addition to Pulse 2010 provides
you access to IBM subject matter experts with the latest news about the
Tivoli portfolio, IBM Business Partner programs with sales, as well as
technical and marketing opportunities. Located right in the Expo hall, it is the perfect place to
network with other Business Partners, meet with the IBM team to build
future plans and hold one-on-one meetings. Special thanks to Eirteic Consulting who is sponsoring the Café for 2010!
Last, let me invite all of our Business Partners to join in the Pulse social networks and be part of the conversation. Whether you are social media saavy, or just starting out, you can get involved in one or all of the following ways:
- Join the Pulse Community
- Follow Pulse on Facebook
- Follow Pulse on Twitter & use the #ibmpulse hastag when you tweet (and please be sure you are following @TivoliPartners for all the latest updates for IBM Tivoli Business Partners!)
- Find Pulse on YouTube for the latest, greatest videos
- Get Pulse pictures on Flickr
And for those of you who are already tweeting it up on Twitter, be sure your Twitter handle is on the Pulse list of IBM Business Partners.
If it is not listed, leave a blog comment or send me an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, and I'll get it added. Also, leave a URL to your blog, since we're working on a list of these too. To leave a blog comment, just use your PartnerWorld or Passport Advantage ID when you get a sign in prompt.