Being physically teleported from your office to a meeting or another location is not yet possible in our world as our friends through the American movie "Star Trek", have been able to do for years; however, the next best thing would be to have a meeting "beemed up to you" virtually.
We are all busy and traveling to a local meeting can be time consuming. My experience is that virtual meetings saves time, is structured, simple and yet it can be the best 60-90 minutes of your day. One of the greatest assets we have is the knowledge we gain through the various tools and resources to us. One of those resources is the Global Tivoli User Community. If you are looking to get information, connect with others and make your views be heard then why don't you join a virtual user group. These groups, some of which are brand new, meet periodically through out the year via a conference call and the web to gain knowledge and exchange information.
Join one today!
- The Global Storage Virtual User Group
- The Global Security, Risk & Compliance Virtual User Group
- The Global Asset Management/Maximo Virtual User Group
- The Global Service Availability, Delivery, Process & Performance Management Virtual User Group
- TADDM User Group
- India Tivoli University User Group
- European Network Management for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- North America Network Management for Communication Service Providers (CSPs)
- ANZ Maximo Utilities Working Group
Some of these virtual groups will be meeting within the next week so sign up today so you too can have the user group meeting "beamed up to you" . You journey with the user groups may expand beyond these virtual user gorups so check out the complete list of all user groups.
Do you have thoughts on virtual user groups? Have you attended one of these virtual user groups? Share with me your story.