If you’re an IBM Tivoli Business Partner why attend Pulse?
- Pulse 2010 will attract more than 5,000 attendees in an environment perfect for building deeper relationships, developing new leads and expanding into new markets.
- Participate in the exclusive Business Partner Summit on Sunday with more compelling content and sessions than ever before!
- Become a thought leader by taking advantage of the opportunity to speak in front of customers by answering the call for speakers by November 20th. To increase the chances of your abstract being accepted, you need to co-present with a customer and include that in your abstract. The nomination form is located on the Pulse website.
- Visit the Business Partner Café where you can meet with subject-matter experts.
- Take advantage of becoming an exhibitor to get your company exposure to thousands of attendees. We are now offering stress-free exhibiting with all-inclusive, specially priced “Turnkey” Exhibitor pedestals. Expo hours have been extended to 20.5 hrs with 7 hrs of dedicated EXPO time. All Lunches and breaks are strategically located within the EXPO hall.
- We have a new Pulse 2010 track: a new Service Management for Midsized Businesses track will attract midsized business clients, IBM Business Partners and IBM experts to discuss best practices, examples and implementation experiences. You and your clients can learn how service management can help solve IT problems and generate value for a midsized business.
Register by November 15, 2009 for the early bird rate for Pulse so that you save $500! And don't forget to Connect with Pulse to make the most out of your time at Pulse by joining our community through Twitter, Facebook and more on the Pulse community website.
Here’s a video, of one of our Business Partners, Lighthouse Security Group, who took advantage of the Expo last year and also won a Tivoli Business Partner Award! It’s not too late for you to submit a nomination for the IBM Tivoli 2010 Business Partner Awards.