One of the Integrated Service Management highlights includes a Day 3 keynote from IBM Fellow, David Lindquist, Cloud Computing Models Including Components from Shared Middleware & ISM.
What is Integrated Service Management?
Don't forget, you can request 1:1 meetings with IBM executives and technical experts.
Other Impact/Tivoli?Integrated Service Management Highlights:
- 5,300 registrants, including 120 AR/PR leaders
- 6 breakouts to feature Tivoli products
- 3 Tivoli/ISM Solution Center Pedestals
- 2 z Pedestals
- 1 Inner Circle Program session
- E2E Management of SOA Environments Tivoli in the Product Technology Center
Sessions with Integrated Serivce Management at Impact 2010
Common WebSphere Datapower Architectural Patterns and ESB/Security Gateway Choices
Speaker Bill Hines , IBM
A Journey from Legacy Mainframe to a SOA Distributed System–Year I & II
Speaker : Nei Mueller OAG Texas Nei Mueller, OAG Texas, IT Architect
How KLM/AirFrance reduced operational costs by automating application deployments
Ronald Bosch, KLM; Coert Baart, XebiaLabs
Enterprise SOA Governance & SLA management at Kaiser Permanente
Speaker Manish Vipani Kaiser Permanente and I. Heritage IBM
Investigating CICS Performance Issues using CICS PA for z/OS
Speaker : Emyr James IBM
CICS Web Services Workload Management and Availability
Speaker : Arndt eade IBM
Tivoli Application Management for WebSphere Future Directions (ICV-1050A )
Speaker: Adrian Mitu, IBM, Program Director, Tivoli Product Management
Securing CICS Web Services
Speaker : Will Yates IBM
ISM Solution Center Pedestals @ Impact
Integrated Service Management provides visibility, control & automation across business infrastructure to deliver innovative capabilities to clients
- Industries: Helps clients deliver innovative services to customers through integrated management of the technology infrastructure.
- Design & Delivery: Helps clients with product and service innovation by integrating the processes of design, delivery and management of software engineered into devices and services.
- Data Centers: Helps clients improve efficiency of IT operations while improving effectiveness of the business services delivered and managed by IT.
B4 - Integrated Service Management - Security
B5 - A hands-on Service Management Experience
B6 - Optimized performance for better business results
Z10 - Tivoli Service Management for the Enterprise
Z9 - Security Management for System z
But, you just went to Pulse, how can you convince your boss that you will get awesome ROI out of your trip to Impact too?