It's been three years since the first IBM Tivoli conference arrived in Australia. This year, the annual gathering of Tivoli professionals is changing its name to Pulse ANZ to ring in a new era: one that will showcase more than just Tivoli, but everything Service Management. This means new content, new insights and a completely new look and feel.
Remember all the fun, education, and excitement of Tivoli Nation last year? Check out this video as a reminder.
Pulse ANZ leverages the global Pulse event to provide you with everything you've come to expect from a Tivoli Nation event, plus much more...
- Opportunities to network with your peers and meet local Tivoli and Maximo User Groups
- The best speakers - locally and globally
- Specialised event streams - so you can tailor the content to meet your needs
- Sharing of best practices and experiences
- The latest and greatest insights from other Pulse events around the world
Pulse ANZ will take place July 29-30, 2009 at the Grand Hyatt, Melbourne.
For more information, or to answer the call for papers, visit the Pulse ANZ site.
IBM Expert Spotlight
Meet Neil Readshaw, IBM Security expert. Neil is one of the many experts you will meet at Pulse ANZ.
CAN'T WAIT FOR PULSE ANZ?
Acquire, maintain and optimise your IT skills at Tivoli University 2009 - coming to Sydney 26 - 28 May.
Whether you're new to the Tivoli family or a Tivoli Technical User Conference alumni, this is a must-attend event that helps you increase your technical skills and knowledge on the latest products, technologies, best practices and solutions.