Pulse Call for Papers Deadline Extended through 11/21/09
Submit an abstract today - All client presenters attend Pulse FREE!!
We are now recruiting 200 clients to present their best practices to our audience of 6000 attendees at Pulse 2009. Submissions should highlight how you achieved successful business results. Because this year’s theme focuses on managing the world’s infrastructure, your implementation of an infrastructure initiative should demonstrate integration of business and IT through the use of IBM Service Management capabilities. Client presentations will showcase the expanded scope of IBM Service Management, highlighting more industry-specific capabilities.
A Treasure Trove of Client Speaker Benefits
Clients selected to present at Pulse will receive:
• A FREE full conference pass ($2195 value).
• A chance to win a photo op w/2008 Olympian Michael Phelps.
• Formal recognition in the Pulse agenda/curriculum guide
• A chance to win Maximo’s annual best practices award (EAM abstracts only).
• High profile exposure of your service management expertise and successful business to over 6000 industry experts, press and analysts.
Materials to help you understand what we are looking for in our curriculum:
Clients should submit an abstract of up to 100 words that reflects a well- organized, well-written description of what the presentation will cover.
Suggested Topics include:
Innovative deployments, Industry Solutions, ROI, Upgrades, Integration, Consolidation of multiple solutions on one platform, Green solutions, Cloud & Compliance.
Accepted client presentations will link to one of the following tracks:
• Asset Management
• Network and Service Assurance Management
• Storage & Information Infrastructure
• Security, Risk and Compliance Management
• Service Availability and Performance Management
• Service Delivery and Process Automation
• IBM Service Management Best Practices
• Service Management Center for Z
How to submit a proposal to speak at Pulse – IT’S EASY!
2. Click Present at Pulse
3. Click Call for Speakers
4. Log in with your IBM intranet ID and password
5. Submit the proposal:
6. *Drill down into stream or track that is best suited for talk.
7. *Drop down descriptions are provided along the way.