Everyone is a winner at Pulse 2009! Why is that, you ask? Because Pulse 2009 will be held February 8-12, 2009 at the legendary MGM Grand in fabulous Las Vegas! We'll open registration and issue a call for speakers in September, 2008. So mark your calendars and reserve your place at the table.
Personally, I thought Pulse 2008 was exhilarating, but true-to-form, Tivoli wants to up the ante. The best way to do that is to get you all involved in the Pulse 2009 game plan. You want more coffee in between sessions? You want a better parking situation? You want more sessions on Green or Cloud Computing? You want to see Lance Armstrong or Hootie, again? Well, friend, add your two cents to the kitty and sweeten the pot for us all. Here's what to do:
- Add a comment to this blog (link provided below) with your Pulse 2009 suggestions.
- Send your Pulse 2009 suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org, where yours truly will personally read and respond.
- Click one of the links below to provide your Pulse 2009 suggestions:
1. How can we improve the Pulse conference for 2009?
2. How can we improve the Pulse Web site?
3. Who were your favorite or most interesting people at Pulse?
4. What were you favorite freebies or giveaways?
5. Why did you come or not come to Pulse 2008?