Managing contacts you made at Pulse
You can manage Pulse contacts you made and help others find you by following these steps:
- Fill out an ibm.com profile (Optional: follow detailed instructions for optimizing your profile)
- Join the online Pulse community
- Search for Pulse 2008 attendees
- Send a colleague invitation to your Pulse contact (click the invitation link under the name in the person's profile)
Sharing pictures and videos
You can share photos and videos on our Pulse group in Flickr. See sampling below. We know some of you still have some great Hootie and community pics out there! :) Follow these Flickr instructions if you're willing to share with the group.
Quick note to those of you who were brave enough to do a "live stories from Pulse" video moment: I'm still uploading these to YouTube, and will send out notices to our online Pulse community once I have them done. A big thank you for your participation!
Providing feedback on the conference
You can also help make the Pulse conference even better in 2009 or simply have some fun by sharing your favorites at Pulse by responding to one or more of the forum topics below.
1. How can we improve the Pulse conference for 2009?
2. How can we improve the Pulse Web site?
3. Who were your favorite or most interesting people at Pulse?
4. What were you favorite freebies or giveaways?
5. Why did you come or not come to Pulse 2008?
Following real-time buzz
If you're fond of instant messaging, join our Pulse group on Twitter where the community shares announcements, blogs, and more on an ongoing basis. To get a snapshot of some of the past discussion, see the #ibmpulse hashtag. If you're new to Twitter, follow these instructions for a primer.
Thanks to all of those at the Pulse conference who participated in the review of our new community features and product designs. If you'd like to continue participating in such events, please join our Tivoli research volunteers group.
Thanks for being part of the Pulse conference experience this year, and we look forward to continued collaboration with you into the future.