Today we live in a right-now world where everything is happening in the blink of an eye. How can you make every moment count with your customers? At the 2014 Smarter Commerce Global Summit, you'll discover new ways to transform your commerce and supply chain strategy by creating a unified approach to marketing, selling and fulfillment processes across channels.
• Using Innovation to Deliver Moments that Matter: Learn how digital technology is creating a new generation that thinks, plays and relates to commerce in radically different ways and how that will shape your go to market strategies for omni-channel commerce.
• Digital Commerce 2020 - Top 10 Trends Shaping Tomorrow's Sales: Leverage the top ten commerce trends from Gartner Research to enable new ways to engage customers, drive sales and create competitive roadblocks.
• Field Sales Execution - Where Revenue and Margin is Won and Lost: Learn how Comcast streamlined the seller's configure to order process, while empowering business users to set product, pricing, and promotion control that improves margin execution.
• The Omni-Channel Store Imperative: Forrester Research explores what it really means to be a best-in-class Omni-Channel retailer, and why in today's disruptive online retail landscape Omni-Channel is an imperative, not an option.
• Modeling a Big Box Supply Chain: Learn how Sears Holding built a supply chain network planning model to evaluate the myriad of stocking combinations at the SKU and ship-point level to design a robust network, in order to meet the increasingly targeted and flexible service demands of the business units.
Click here to view the complete list of sessions and check out the special guest speakers. Register now for the 2014 Smarter Commerce Global Summit!
Hope to see you in Tampa!