Would you like to capitalize on new IBM acquisitions?
Join us for an intensive 2 day live virtual class that will explain the capabilities of these new IBM software assets, how they enhance your IBM portfolio, comparison to competitive products and the Value Propositions they represent for our customers.
This class is taught by product experts and IBM industry specialists who will help you build sales strategies in your territory. It is an excellent offering for those, who want a fundamental knowledge of recent IBM software acquisitions and how they fit into an Industry Client Strategy Map.
This class builds skills and knowledge that enables students to:
- prospect for business opportunity related to recent IBM Corporation software acquisitions
- correctly place IBM software acquisitions into an Industry Client Software Map of their customers
- build Value Propositions for these software products that suit their customer's goals, strategies and tactics
- position IBM capabilities, solutions and advantages favorably against competitive offerings in this business domain
- Communicate IBM’s software vision to the customer
Products covered will be: Sterling, i2, Netezza, Algorithmics, Green Hat, Q1, Emptoris, Worklight (in bold are products from the Industry Solutions brand).
Event will take place as a virtual learning (no travel necessary).
Attendance is free of charge for selected Business Partners!