We're keen to invite CEE IBM Business Partners you to participate in the free of charge
3 days IBM DataCap technical enablement and certification session, which will be held in:
Budapest (Hungary) on September 19-21, 2012.
(please note that the same session will also be held one week later in Istanbul, Turkey - more information can be found here
Taskmaster Capture automates input of data from documents to reduce
cost and accelerate document process efficiencies. Datacap Taskmaster
Capture is the onramp to enterprise content management (ECM). It helps
eliminate labor-intensive document
preparation and manual data entry to streamline document processing and indexing.
this workshop you will learn about Taskmaster's flexible, rules driven,
cost effective, high volume architecture. You will learn about the
features of Datacap Taskmaster Capture including scan, recognize, verify
and export. You will be introduced to the Datacap products Taskmaster,
Taskmaster Web, Taskmaster Flex, Rulerunner and FastDoc Capture. You
will have the opportunity to perform hands-on lab exercises exploring
Taskmaster, Taskmaster Web, and Taskmaster Flex using capture workflows
and using Datacap Studio for image processing, and rules administration.
workshop includes 1 day of intensive implementation training where you
will learn how to create a Taskmaster application from scratch.
will be provided the opportunity to take the Taskmaster Technical Sales
Mastery Certification Exams upon completion of this workshop.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to use a basic Taskmaster system.
a quick start to enable you to continue learning Taskmaster to gather
the depth of knowledge necessary for your business and begin the process
of learning how to implement Taskmaster applications.
What you will learn
IBM Datacap Taskmaster Features and Functions, including:
- The basics of Capture
- Use Taskmaster, Taskmaster Web Taskmaster Flex to capture documents
- Create fingerprints to expedite document recognition
- How to automate data entry and indexing
- How to create a Taskmaster Capture application
- Use Datacap Studio to perform image processing
- Use Datacap Studio to incorporate rules into a Taskmaster application.
- How using Rulerunner in a rules-driven architecture can alleviate the need for custom programming
- How Taskmaster Web can be used to distribute capture processing
- Use FastDoc Capture to perform a feature-rich entry-level capture
- Use RV2 for reporting
Who should take this course
- Any IBM Business Partner who is new to document capture and interested in Datacap Taskmaster Capture.
Partners with capture experience but new to Datacap Taskmaster Capture
will find many of the concepts familiar, but may benefit from the
introduction to the Taskmaster features and the implementation training.
Partners with basic Taskmaster experience and looking to start
implementations or learning to create custom demos, may benefit from the
implementation training portion of this workshop.
Prerequisites for the course
- You must be an IBM Software Business Partner
- There are no knowledge prerequisites for this course
- If you plan to take free certification exam - see below
Prerequisites for the certification exam
Pleae bring your Prometric credentials if you plan taking Tech Mastery exams.
You will have the opportunity to take these Technical Sales Mastery Certification Exams during the class:
M92 IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture Practical Application Technical Mastery
M93 IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture Product Fundamentals Technical Mastery
To prepare for an exam you MUST take BEFORE THE WORKSHOP the corresponding online course available on the learner portal: http://eb90.elearn.ihost.com/wps/portal/
Search for these two Datacap classes:
- For Taskmaster Capture Product Fundamentals exam:
210442: IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture Product Fundamentals
- For Taskmaster Capture Practical Application exam:
210443: IBM Datacap Taskmaster Capture Practical Application
participation in the workshop and certification will be FREE OF CHARGE.
Attendees will be responsible for their travel & living expenses, meals, drinks etc.
To enroll for the session, please send an e-mail to:
ENI <at> hu (dot) ibm (dot) com
Please note that in case of too
many enrollments we may limit the number of participants from one
Please don't make binding travel arrangement until you will get confirmation of your participation.