We're keen to invite CEE IBM Business Partners you to participate in the free of charge 4 days IBM Content Analytics enablement and certification session, which will be held in:
Prague - Chodov area (Czech Rep.) on August 28-31, 2012.
IBM Content Analytics gives organizations the ability to access and analyze unstructured information that can be found both inside and outside the organization. Using sophisticated natural language algorithms, this solution can deliver new business insight from virtually any type of content in any format including both text and data. It extracts key information, then sorts, filters and categorizes this information to present the relevant content in context to the business user.
In this workshop, you will learn features and functions of the IBM Content Analytics (ICA). You will have hands-on labs to install and configure IBM Content Analytics and the LanguageWare Resource Workbench (LRW), use Content Analytics to discover information in structured and unstructured content, and integrate documents processed by Content Analytics with IBM Classification Module and IBM Content Collector.
What you will discover by attending this workshop?
ICA installation,Data model, implementation, administration and integration including:
- Architecture and use case
- How to install and configure ICA and LRW
- How to create and configure search and text analytics collections
- How to use ICA for search and insightful analysis
- Annotators and REST APIs
- How to integrate ICM for content auto-classification
- Performance and capacity planning
- Overview of IBM Content Analytics architecture
- Content Assessment architecture and system configuration
- The role of Content Assessment in a compliance solution
- Text Analytics and UIMA explained
- System design, administration, maintenance, and serviceability
- Lab exercises using Content Analytics, LanguageWare Resource Workbench, IBM Classification Module and IBM Content Collector for File Systems (Content Manager repository)
- You must be an IBM Business Partner
- Knowledge of Enterprise Content Management concepts
- A desire to learn about Text Analytics
- Prometric credentials if you plan taking Tech Mastery exams
We will be proctoring Tech Mastery certification exams towards the end of the workshop. Please plan to stay up to 6 PM on last day. These exams are at free of cost to the candidates. Please keep your Prometric credentials handy for taking these exams.
Certification tests :
M90: IBM Content Analytics Theory Technical Mastery Test v1 >>> http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/mastery_tests/ovrM90.shtml
M91: IBM Content Analytics Product Fundamentals Technical Mastery Test v1>>> http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/mastery_tests/ovrM91.shtml
Both participation in the workshop and certification will be FREE OF CHARGE. Attendees will be responsible for their travel & living expenses, meals, drinks etc.
To enroll for the session, please use the form here:https://www-950.ibm.com/events/swgeer/swgeer06.nsf/signin?openform&seminar=kwofbua8wph9u&lang=en
Please make sure to include in your enrollment full company name (to check partnership status) and let us know if you will need an invitation letter to get a visa to Czech Republic and accept that processing this may take few days.
We'll confirm your participation by August 20 the latest - please note that in case of too many enrollments we may limit the number of participants from one company. Priority will be given to partner from Czech Republic, Poland and
Russian Federation as ICA at tis moment fully supports Czech, Polish and Russian languages and has only limited capabilities to process text in
Please don't make binding travel arrangement until you will get confirmation of your participation.