Are you interesting in learning about how you can use social media more effectively to market your business? If so, this webcast series is for you.
Based on the overwhelming popularity of the series, Making Sense of Social Business and Social Networking
, the PartnerWorld Community is bringing you a new series of social media education modules. These six webcasts will build upon the foundations laid down in the first series, by showing you how to integrate the skills you've learned into your marketing mix, event promotions and lead gen activities. Here are the topics that will be covered:
- Marketing and Lead Gen Through Social Networks - May 24th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Profit from Listening: Identifying Opportunities from Customer Conversations - May 31st at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Using Social Media for Event Promotion - June 2nd at 2:00 p.m. EST
- How to Amplify Your Message With Integration of Multiple Platforms - June 16th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Engaging in Productive and Profitable Online Conversations - June 28th at 12:00 p.m. EST
- Integrating Social Into the Marketing Mix: Email, Direct and Advertising - July 24th at 12:00 p.m. EST
And if you missed the first series, there's good news -- the replays are still available right there in the same discussion thread.
Want to learn even more about social media? You can also download additional enablement materials right from the PartnerWorld web pages, Getting Started with Social Media