Partnering with other IBM Business Partners can be quite valuable to your business. Initiating a partnership can happen at any time and point within our ecosystem, and both new and existing business partners can benefit. Here are three ways that you can get involved:
1. Get Connected.
2. Get Virtual.
- The IBM Business Partner Locator is a Web-based tool that can help you find local, highly skilled business partners.
- IBM PartnerWorld ValueNet Connections offers facilitated Partner-to-Partner teaming support, assisted business partner search, matching and qualification support, and personalized benefit and solution recommendations.
3. Get Local.
- Use IBM PartnerWorld Communities to engage in forum discussions, blogs such as this one, information sharing and more.
- Network with IBM and other IBM Business Partners via social media tools like Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Visit IBM Innovation Centers to build technical skills, develop innovative solutions, deliver client presentations, and more
Start your partnership today.