Lotusphere 2011 is right around the corner!
January 30 - February 3, 2011
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
This year, there appears to be some great new content planned for Business Partners. I wanted to share with you some of the highlights and critical dates for this year's conference, that way you can be sure not to miss a thing.
- Business Partner Development Day. As usual, this year's conference will kick-off with a Business Partner Development Day on Sunday, January 30th. The day will feature critical information and timely insight about the market opportunity for Collaboration Solutions in 2011. Pre-registration is required in order to attend, so register for the conference now!
- Sponsors and Exhibitors. There is still time to sign up, so visit the conference website for more information on sponsor and exhibitor packages.
- Lotus Business Partner Awards. The 2011 Lotus Business Partner Awards will recognize IBM Business Partners worldwide in 11 categories, including four new categories; Business Transformation through Cloud Computing, Delivering an Exceptional Web Experience, Extending Collaboration to Mobile Devices, and Enabling Innovation through Social Collaboration. Deadline for nominations is November 29th.
- Early Bird Registration. The lowest fees of the year are only available until December 3rd, so register now!
- Start Networking Now! The Lotusphere 2011 social media aggregator is up and running, so check it frequently to stay current with the latest Lotusphere information. Don't forget to use hashtags #LS11 or #lotusknows, and register your own blogs and Twitter handles to have your updates featured on the site.
Check back to this blog frequently for more information on how IBM Business Partners can get involved in Lotusphere as we get closer to the event!
Check the Collaborate for Success blog for more information on Business Partner Programs running at this year's Lotusphere 2011.