Why isn't my Chicago office listed in the Business Partner Locator? How do I sign up to receive leads from IBM? How can I update my PartnerWorld Profile?
If you've ever asked yourself any of these questions and you're going to IBM Innovate 2011
, then you'll definitely want to make sure that you reserve some time to stop by the Business Partner Cafe
The Business Partner Cafe is a space adjoining the Expo floor that is designed to help you meet up with the people you need to connect with at the conference. Whether it's getting the expertise of IBM subject matter experts, sitting down with a potential client, or just taking a breather on a couch for a minute, the Business Partner Cafe is the place to go. And if you've been to a BP Cafe at one of our other IBM Software conferences, you'll notice that we've been greatly expanding the footprint of the cafe and improving what we have to offer there, in order to give you the best experience possible.
In fact, from spending some time in the BP Cafe myself, I have noticed that it can be quite addictive for some of our partners -- once they realize how fast and easy it is to get their questions answered by our SMEs, they end up coming back several times a day!
So, if you're thinking about stopping by this year, here's a look at what's in store:
- The traditional cafe accoutrements (of course!): wi-fi, coffee and espresso drinks, snacks, etc.
- Meeting spaces and tables, where you can stop and take a break, or have an impromptu meeting with customers, other partners, or IBMers.
- Face-to-face, one-on-one access to IBM subject matter experts, who can answer any of your questions on PartnerWorld tools, programs or benefits.
- Informal 'coffee talk' and 'espresso exchange' workshops, where you can learn more about practical matters to help boost business savvy.
In addition, here a look at some of the subject matter experts, who will be stationed in the cafe Monday thru Wednesday.
- Ingram Micro
- SearchSoftwareQuality.com (a TechTarget website)
- Agile.Everywhere (CLM 3.0)
- Application Specific Licensing (ASL)
- Business Partner Marketing Programs
- Education Business Transformation ((IBM Training)
- IBM Rational Enablement and Resources
- IBM Global Financing
- ISV & Developer Relations
- IBM PartnerWorld Benefits
- Market Insights
- Rational Industry Resources
- Ready for Rational Software Validation
- Tivoli Sales Enablement
The below digital flyer also gives you a look at both the Cafe hours and the workshop schedule. I highly recommend the social media workshops for anyone who is interested in learning more about social media marketing!