The Information Management 2011 Business Partner Awards recognize IBM Business Partners who have demonstrated excellence in delivering exceptional business value with Information Management software. Winners will be invited to a special reception at the Information on Demand (IOD) 2011 Conference
and will be recognized throughout the week of the event, October 23-27, 2011 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Information Management Solution Excellence Award. This award recognizes one IBM Business Partner who had adopted and leveraged the latest Information Management technology to demonstrate a unique and powerful information on demand solution. To qualify, this solution should already be deployed in the marketplace to at least one customer.
- CTO Innovation Award. This award recognizes one visionary IBM Business Partner who is leading the charge in exploiting Information Management's latest capabilities innovative, cutting-edge, and exciting new ways. This one-of-a-kind solution will be a driver of tomorrow's markets, and it is not required that the solution be deployed yet in the marketplace.
- Rookie of the Year Award. This award recognizes the outstanding performance and value-add provided by a Business Partner who is new to selling Information Management software. (If you've sold or supported Information Management software prior to 2010, you do not qualify as a rookie.)
Want to get more involved in IOD 2011? Here's a few more ways that you can get ready for the conference in October.
- Register for the complimentary Business Partner Summit. This year's summit will be a combined program for Information Management, Business Analytics and Enterprise Content Management partners. The summit features an agenda specifically geared towards the needs of Business Partners, including a preview of plans, market trends and competitive strategies, as well as best practices to help you maximize ROI in today's economic environment.
- Sponsor the EXPO. More that 10,000 attendees are expected at this year's conference, so this is a great place to showcase your products, solutions and services, as well as generate new opportunities for your company.
- Explore the SmartSite. You can use it to view session details or build and download a sample agenda.
- Check out the IOD Social Media Aggregator. Use it to get a summary view of all the conversations going on surrounding the conference. Register to have your own information management, business analytics, or enterprise content management focused blog posts, tweets, videos and other media show up in the aggregated site stream.
Hope to see you at IOD 2011!