Calling all Tivoli and WebSphere Partners -- this year, you're invited to join us at Innovate 2011
So why would you benefit from attending a conference that has
traditionally been for Rational Business Partners, you might ask? Here's why.
If technology is to continue to drive business advantage and competitive edge, it must be more responsive to business needs and drive more cost-effective service delivery. This requires a more integrated approach to designing, delivering and managing high-quality, innovative services across the service lifestyle while managing cost and risk -- Integrated Service Management.
At Innovate 2011, which takes place on June 5 through 9 in Orlando, Florida, your clients will learn about how Integrated Service Management
enables more effective utilization of information, assets, and technology across the service lifecycle by integrating and aligning tools, processes and functions across enterprise architecture, development, testing and IT operations teams. Additionally, they'll learn how Integrated Service Management helps organizations progress in their journey towards incorporating cloud technologies in both the design and delivery phase of the service lifecycle so that services are well-planned, can deliver on business objectives and meet the needs of a fast-changing landscape.
Mark your calendars, and encourage your clients to register
today. And if you need more reasons why you should invite your clients, here are our top six reasons why your clients won't want to miss IBM Innovate 2011:
- Clients will learn how they can benefit from the transition of development and operations from web start-up to the enterprise
- Clients will learn how they can drive their business forward for greater synergy and collaboration across their development and operations teams
- Clients will hear from their peers on how they're leveraging Rational, WebSphere and Tivoli capabilities for improved business results, with lower risk
- Clients will learn how IBM is driving open services for lifecycle collaboration to help clients facilitate more effective integration and faster, high quality application deployment
- Clients' will learn about IBM's own experiences in bridging the gap between development and operations teams
- Clients will hear about the latest approaches towards cloud-based deployments and how development can make this transition to the cloud successful
In addition, to help you make sense of the conference's more than 400 breakout sessions, we put together a list of recommended sessions
for you and your clients. You may also encourage your clients to register for sessions Collaborative Development and Operations Track, which will feature many topics of interest to Tivoli and WebSphere partners.
Leverage this year's Innovate conference to build pipeline and close your deals. Invite your clients and partners to register, find out if you are eligible for a conference fee discount or if you qualify for a free pass, and take advantage of this opportunity to spend quality time with your clients.
Follow these steps to help share in the excitement around Innovate 2011.