Top 10 reasons to subscribe to the IBM Software Newsletter
Mark Scapicchio 270000CV2J SCAPICCH@US.IBM.COM |
0 Comments | 2,740 Visits
I may be biased, but I can’t imagine being an IBM Software customer and not subscribing to the IBM Software Newsletter. If that logic alone sways you, stop reading and subscribe now. If you need more reasons, try these:
1. It’s the easiest way to stay current on all IBM software – including software made specially for System z and Power Systems.
2. It’s refreshingly low-maintenance – actually, it’s no-maintenance. You don’t have to ‘follow,’ ‘like,’ or ‘friend’ anybody or anything to read the IBM Software Newsletter. All you have to do is subscribe, and it arrives in your inbox every month.
3. It can make you a smarter software customer and a better software user. Every issue connects you to valuable resources created by IBM and industry experts – analyst reports, e-books, demos, webcasts, podcasts, videos, briefs – that can help you choose the right software for your business, and get more from that software every day.
4. It’s customizable. When you subscribe, just check off the types of IBM software or solutions you’re interested in. We’ll beef up your newsletter with extra content based on the interests you select.
5. Special editions! If you choose, you can receive four (4) System z Editions or two (2) Power Systems editions of the newsletter per year, as part of your subscription. These special editions are ‘front-loaded’ with news and resources about IBM software made specifically for your hardware.
6. It connects you to savings. The IBM Software Newsletter is an excellent way to stay informed about discounts on IBM software, training, event fees and more.
7. It covers the big events. We publish complete recaps of every flagship IBM software conference – including Lotusphere, Pulse, Impact, Innovate, and Information On Demand.
8. It’s FREE. Sure, most email newsletters are free. But very few free newsletters contain as much valuable content as the IBM Software Newsletter.
9. It’s easy – and smart – to share. Every issue comes with a link you can click to send a copy of the newsletter to a friend or colleague. (It turns out that friends and colleagues really like this.)
10. There’s no obligation. If you read The IBM Software Newsletter and decide it isn’t for you, just unsubscribe – you’ll never receive another issue again. Unless you reconsider and subscribe again.
Clearly, this is a win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win-win proposition, if there ever was one. So subscribe to IBM Software Newsletter TODAY. And System z users: Subscribe by Friday, June 8 – and check the ‘System z Software’ interest on the subscription form – to make sure you receive our next System z Edition!