Meet SmartSite: Your best friend at the IBM InterConnect Conference
Tiffany Winman 12000065XB email@example.com | | Tags:  ibm ibminterconnect smartsite sessions planning interconnect agenda exchange
0 Comments | 4,149 Visits
Now that you're registered IBM InterConnect 2012. The InterConnect team have put together an agenda for you based on your assessment of the Hot Topic Sessions during the registration process. You can review and amend your personal agenda by going to the InterConnect SmartSite.
Visit the InterConnect SmartSite at http://portal.interconnectsmartsite.com.
The SmartSite is also available on your mobile device. Just search for IBM InterConnect in your appropriate app store.
To log into SmartSite, you need to create an account using your InterConnect registration confirmation number that you received in an email after you registered.
The InterConnect SmartSite is your online guide to IBM InterConnect 2012 and the easiest way to search for sessions and customize your agenda. It will quickly become your “best friend” at InterConnect. Having reviewed and amended the Hot Topic Sessions that you plan to attend, please also take the time to choose which Exchange Session you will attend. Find out more about the InterConnect Hot Topics here: http://ibm.co/Mr910t.
Exchange Sessions are interactive workshops aligned to the Hot Topics conducted in small groups led by an InterConnect team. The InterConnect Team will consist of a facilitator a subject matter expert and a scribe. Attend an Exchange Session to gain a clear plan of how to share the expertise with your teams and begin charting the path to future value. Please be sure to use the Smart Site to select the Exchange Session you plan to attend.
Once you are logged in, here are some of the ways you can use InterConnect SmartSite:
Amend your personalized InterConnect agenda
· Search for sessions that address your interests
· Add or change sessions on your agenda
· Once you have reviewed and amended your agenda, you can save it as PDF and email it.
Learn more about InterConnect Hot Topics
· Search for session presentations and other digital assets
· Download e-literature
Make your opinions and experience count and influence the agenda
· At the end of Hot Topic Session, respond to a the survey about the issues
· Your responses will guide the discussions in the Exchange Sessions
· You cannot participate in the surveys without access to the SmartSite
Stay in touch with InterConnect attendees through Client Connections
· Search for colleagues who are attending InterConnect
· Send a message to another InterConnect attendee
· You can arrange a meeting room by going to the Client Connections Check In Desk or just arrange to meet in the Social Media Lounge in the Solution Center
· Use any of the InterConnect social media tools, including Facebook, LinkedIn Twitter and Flickr
Some social media tips for promoting your session at InterConnect
· Share the InterConnect Web site with your social networks on Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, and more: http://ibm.com/interconnect
· Use the keyword #IBMInterConnect when you tweet.
· Tell your friends on Facebook you're attending the event: http://on.fb.me/RI45oq
· Tell others you're attending the event and network with others on LinkedIn: http://linkd.in/Nu8qbS
· Wear the InterConnect Twitter background on your account: http://ibm.co/MOlr2C
Please note that the InterConnect SmartSite is for registered InterConnect attendees only. If you're not yet registered, you can preview conference sessions here: http://bit.ly/MWaUO8
Looking forward to seeing you there!