IBM Business Analytics is set to launch a series of upgrades to 4 of their existing products:
IBM SPSS Analytical Decision Management v 7.0
IBM Analytical Decision Management fuels the next decade of smart by revolutionizing how organizations weave analytics into the fabric of their business, fueling all systems, decisions and actions to consistently deliver optimized outcomes.
- Optimizes transactional decisions within resource constraints to link execution to strategy
- Delivers automated recommendations for the next best action at the point of impact based on predictive analytics, local rules, scoring and optimization techniques
- Empowers real-time, adaptive decisions to accommodate changing conditions
IBM SPSS Modeler v 15
IBM SPSS Modeler is a powerful, versatile data mining workbench that helps you build accurate predictive models quickly and intuitively, without programming. What’s new in V15?
- Entity analytics – Resolve entity conflicts in data for more accurate predictive models
- Big data analytics – Enhanced in-database mining and scoring with Modeler Server
- Predictive techniques & visualizations – introduces social network analysis (SNA), generalized linear mixed models (GLMM) and mapping capabilities
- Productivity enhancements – better usability, functionality improvements, product integration and supported platforms
IBM Cognos Express 10.1
IBM Cognos Express is the only integrated Reporting, Analysis, Modeling and Planning solution purpose built for workgroups and midsize organizations. This release of Express provides a seamless glide path to enable your customers to start small and then expand to the Cognos 10 enterprise solution. Express can be used to:
- Right-size your solution to better meet the specific situation of your customer
- Provide the opportunity to land and expand
- Cross-sell or up-sell an opportunity
- Build your partner network
Cognos Financial Statement Reporting (FSR) 6.6.1 and Financial Close Management (FCM)
Cognos FSR is the “best-established product of its kind in the market” per to Gartner’s Magic Quadrant (CPM, 2012). Not only are companies using FSR for disclosure management, including XBRL, but they are also planning for broader adoption for all enterprise reporting (narrative reporting). Plus, IBM’s new Financial Close Management (FCM) combines FSR with Controller using an integrated data approach for the entire close process.
- Enables “finance transformation “– automate ALL enterprise disclosure processes with one tool
- Integrated tagging eliminates the ‘pens-down’ tagging requirement
- Business application consolidation removes need for coding or scripting of consolidation tasks
- Quick deployment increases TOC and ROI
These upgrades are available to customers who own these products mentioned and are in possession of a valid Subscription and Support Agreement (S&S). Not sure if you have a valid S&S agreement? Contact IBM to confirm.
You are also invited to attend the IBM Innovations in Smarter Analytics Virtual Launch being held on Tuesday June 19. Follow this link for more details and to register.