Register now for the premier learning and networking event for anyone who uses IBM Business Analytics software.
Business Analytics Forum at Information On Demand 2012, October 21-15, Las Vegas, Nevada, is just a few short weeks away.
Six reasons why you should plan to attend:
- Partnering for big impact with Business Analytics — Join Les Rechan, General Manager of IBM Business Analytics, and other industry leaders at the Monday, October 22 keynote* to learn about the latest Business Analytics innovations and how you can drive greater impact faster through partnership with IBM, our solutions, and our industry and domain expertise
- Business Analytics expertise for your biggest imperatives — The Tuesday, October 23 keynote* offers you a peek at the future of analytics. You'll hear about "big data" analytics, advanced visualization, social media analytics, Watson, and other next-generation analytic solutions
- More than 200 Business Analytics breakout sessions, hands-on labs and workshops in five distinct tracks: Business Intelligence; Risk Analytics; Social Media & Customer Analytics; Predictive and Advanced Analytics; Performance Management
- See "behind the curtain" — this has always been the conference to hear about the latest technology advancements across the portfolio. Expect the same this year
- Enjoy 85 percent discount on certification testing — attendees can take any Information Management, Business Analytics or Enterprise Content Management Professional Certification or Technical Mastery exam for just $30 each!
- Plus... more than 300 exhibitors, IBM experts, and hands-on demonstrations in the EXPO Hall... incredible networking opportunities... and plenty of evening fun including a concert featuring Grammy-award winning artists OneRepublic and Barenaked Ladies!
Learn more at the conference website! Use the Sample Agenda Builder to demonstrate the value of attending, or download the registration brochure to review and share full conference details.
* New this year! Business Analytics Forum keynotes and general sessions will be streamed live, so your non-attending colleagues can benefit from these great sessions.