Submitted by Rhonda Jeshi, Business Analytics Software Engineer
The IBM Business Analytics Accelerated Value Program Solutions team developed the Users and Capabilities Tool to easily report on and analyze the capability information on each user.
Do you need to evaluate if a user has access to particular components and capabilities? Do you need to know if you have inactive users in your environment? Or, simply to report on all users in a namespace and the capabilities they have access to? Then this tool is for you.
For a demo and to get access to this tool, please contact us at: email@example.com
- List of Users (Namespace) Per Capability
- Active and Inactive Users (Namespace) Identified
- Capability Descriptions and Groups
Two easy steps to start
- Download and unzip the ZIP file from this page on www.ibm.com
- Double click the IBMCognosBI_UsersCapabilities.bat file
Basic functionality of the tool is to collect
- Cognos Content Store Administrator Logon Dialog
- Cognos Namespace ID
- Active and Inactive Users (Namespace) identified
- System Administrators (Namespace) identified
- List of Users (Namespace) per capability
- List of Capabilities for Each user (Namespace)
Need more information?
- For more detailed information about the Users Capabilities Tool, click here.
- For the SDK & Diagnostic Website, click here. (It's new and improved!)
- Email the SDK & Diagnostic Team at firstname.lastname@example.org