Live events are always the best place to see software in action, hear new ideas and learn about new products and solutions. But the expense of traveling to an event can sometimes be an obstacle. That’s why IBM is bringing the event to you—with Performance 2012
! Performance 2012
is a series of complimentary half-day and full-day events for IT, finance and line-of-business professionals. It’s offered from March through June in North America, and in more than 50 cities around the world throughout 2012. It features guest speakers including best-selling authors and thought leaders from the worlds of business, finance and professional sports.* And when you join us, you’ll also hear in-depth presentations that explore the many reasons that analytics-driven organizations are outperforming their competitors on virtually every metric that matters. Performance 2012
showcases the business strategies and the software solutions that organizations around the world are using to manage risk, increase profitability and drive better business outcomes. Attendees from corporations, non-profits and public sector organizations alike will get an up-close, first-hand look at the latest analytics solutions from IBM. And they’ll learn valuable tips and techniques for getting the very best performance from existing IBM Business Analytics implementations. Performance 2012
- Customer success stories about best practices you can put into action in your own organization
- Breakout sessions on topics ranging from financial governance and compliance to predictive analytics and the business implications of social media
- Strategies to assess and elevate your organization’s “Analytics Quotient” (or AQ)
- An onsite Solutions Showcase, where you can see demos of the latest IBM Cognos, IBM SPSS, IBM Clarity and IBM Netezza solutions—and hear about future plans for the IBM Business Analytics portfolio.
- Opportunities to network with colleagues, peers, product experts and IBM business partners
In the face of a still-fragile economic recovery, you and your organization need to seek out every available business advantage. And Performance 2012
is the place to find those advantages—in a convenient location and at no cost.
is complimentary, but seating is limited. So visit the website to learn more. Then find a city near you and near you and register today
*Speakers will vary by city.