Submitted by Rhonda Jeshi
Here are five easy steps using the Cognos SDK to help you recover orphaned folders.
- Download the code sample from http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg21340789.
- Create a folder at the root of Public Folders called OrphanedMyFolders.
- Modify the following variables to match your environment:
String endPoint = "http://localhost:9300/p2pd/servlet/dispatch";
String namespaceID = "namespaceID";
String userid = "username";
String pwd = "password";
- Compile and execute the sample code.
- The newly created folder from Step 2 will now have all the orphaned My Folders, each identified by the CAMID of the respective user that was deleted from the authentication source.
Questions? The SDK wants to hear from you! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SDK & Diagnostic Website can be found here - http://www.ibm.com/software/data/support/cognos_diagnostictools.html
Follow @basupp on Twitter for updates, news, articles and videos related to Business Analytics Support.