Now that we live in the world of Twitter, it's hard to miss any event of any signifigance - be it a shower in the morning or a conference with like-minded individuals. Everything is being written about and tweeted out to the masses. Almost nothing is missed.
Such is the case with IOD and the BA Forum that wrapped up in Las Vegas in October.
Here is just a sampling of the information gathered at IOD/BA Forum:
- All the video from Information On Demand can be accessed here: http://bit.ly/SygKZS (scroll down to folders) #ibmiod
- What was trending? See how the social media chatter evolved over the course of #IBMIOD. http://ibm.co/WMie84 #ibmanalytics
- Make it simple for customers to get started, grow & manage #BigData #Analytics #IBMIOD http://bit.ly/VB9KBg #smarteranalytics #ibmiod
- Big On Business #Analytics http://tinyurl.com/8mddhtf (from @turbotodd) #ibmiod #smarteranalytics
- #IBM's @marcushearne discusses the importance of #decisionmgt, predictive #analytics & social media http://ow.ly/eS0zf
Remember that you can also follow BA Support on Twitter.