Submitted by Rhonda Jeshi, Business Analytics Software Engineer
The IBM Cognos Architecture Diagram Tool was developed to show the architecture diagram of IBM Cognos installation components.
- displays the IBM Cognos installation components in a user friendly graphic.
- visualizes test results of installation components.
- displays additional detailed information on installed component.
- helps troubleshoot installation issues.
- executes three other diagnostic tools with just a right click.
- Download the ZIP file from the FTP site.
- Extract the ZIP file to <Cognos installation>\bin\utilities.
- Click the run.jar file from the extracted folder.
- Navigate to your cogstartup.xml file.
- Log into the Dispatcher.
- View your configuration.
You can hide/show connection lines:
Access additional diagnostic tools from the right-click menu:
Add notes to your diagrams:
Access a legend to explain each symbol: