With new, game-changing capabilities for business analytics, IBM is making life easier for you to apply powerful analytics to complex questions and drive better business outcomes. Join us for IBM Virtual Performance 2011 and find out how.
This half-day, virtual event includes technical and financial breakout sessions plus in-depth demonstrations to help you plan your next steps on the journey from insight to foresight. See how IBM solutions deliver a complete set of analytics that everyone in your company can use to make smarter, faster decisions.
Top reasons to attend:
- Learn about the full range of IBM business analytics solutions
- Get answers to your IBM Cognos 10 questions
- Discover how you can drive more value from your existing business analytics solution
- Interact one-on-one with product and industry experts
Who should attend:
Virtual Doors Open: September 13, 2011 at 12:00 pm EDT. Register now.
- IT directors, managers, and BI professionals
- Finance managers, professionals, and analysts
- Business analysts and business process owners
- Cognos and SPSS customers
- Anyone evaluating business analytics and performance management solutions