IBM has significantly updated IBM Fix Central
recently, with improvements to make this worldwide one-stop site for updates for all IBM products even more effective and useful for our clients. Some are requests from our clients, others are redesigns to improve our clients' efficiency in finding the information they need. Here's a quick rundown of new capabilities to look for.
- Multiple User Interface Updates
- Improved search interface on the Fix Central homepage and "Select fixes" pages
- Ability to search all of Fix Central's fix library, then filter your fix content on the "Select fixes" pages
- Recent fix selections remembered and retrieved at the click of a link
- "Fix Finder" pilot - now clients will be able to use the IBM Support Assistant (ISA) Data Collector to upload their system's products and versions - this feature will then show fixes relevant for their system automatically!