Finance, risk and compliance professionals—and the IT teams that support them—will gather in Orlando, Florida from May 14-17 for Vision 2012
—the “premier global conference” for finance.
This year’s agenda focuses on financial governance, risk management, and performance optimization. Attendees will see how IBM solutions are helping companies in a diverse range of industries cope with the demands of increasing regulatory scrutiny and increasing attention to risk, in the face of a still-fragile economic recovery. Vision 2012
offers thought-provoking general sessions, informative roundtable presentations with IBM customers, and numerous opportunities for professional networking. But the main reason for attending Vision 2012
lies in the more than 60 elective sessions that will cover everything from high-level strategic-finance to the nuts and bolts of deploying and using IBM solutions. And whatever your level of familiarity with our software, you’ll find introductory, intermediate and advanced sessions to fit your needs. Vision 2012
elective sessions fall into the following six tracks:
- Planning, Analysis & Forecasting - In this track, you will learn how an integrated enterprise planning process links financial planning, budgeting and forecasting to your organization’s operational planning and analytics. You’ll see demonstrations of the latest capabilities of IBM Cognos TM1 and learn how to drive the maximum performance from IBM Cognos Planning. And you’ll see how these solutions enable organizations to implement proven best practices like driver-based planning and rolling forecasts that can improve your decision-making and resource allocation.
- Performance Reporting & Scorecarding - Sessions in this track will cover topics such as performance reporting and scorecarding with IBM Cognos TM1 and IBM Cognos Business Intelligence. You’ll see how to use dashboards, scorecards and reports to measure and monitor performance against targets. Attendees will also learn how IBM solutions support narrative report automation and how dashboards and scorecards help finance teams identify the root causes of problems.
- Financial Governance & Disclosure Management - Learn how your finance team can improve its financial processes and controls, especially in the final stages before disclosure. At these sessions, you’ll see how controllers, CFOs, regulatory and SEC reporting managers, and others involved in critical internal and external reporting are using IBM solutions. You’ll learn how to use IBM Cognos Financial Statement Reporting (FSR), IBM Cognos Controller, IBM Cognos TM1 and other solutions to deal with mandates such as XBRL, and handle the intense scrutiny of regulators and stakeholders.
- Integrated Risk Management - Sessions in this track will show how an integrated risk management program can help companies gain an accurate, consistent view of risk exposure across a range of risk and compliance domains. Attendees will learn about solutions such as the IBM OpenPages GRC Platform and Algorithmics Liquidity Risk Management from Algorithmics, an IBM company.
- Regulatory Compliance, Policy & IT Governance - For compliance managers and the legal and IT risk managers who support senior executives, this track focuses on the risks associated with regulations, relative to penalties and disclosure requirements. Sessions will show how to implement a cost-effective regulatory compliance program using solutions such as IBM OpenPages Policy & Compliance Management (PCM).
- Operational Risk Management - Sessions in this track are designed to help companies manage the multitude of risks that can affect their business performance. Topics include risks related to Basel II and Solvency II capital allocation reserve requirements, the automation of risk and control self assessments, methods for tracking loss events and near misses, and minimizing unexpected losses. You’ll learn about products including IBM OpenPages Operational Risk Management (ORM), IBM SPSS predictive analytics, and solutions from Algorithmics, an IBM company.
is the best place for you to learn about the latest in new technology, and learn how to get the greatest possible value from your existing investments. It’s also a great place to hear new ideas and approaches to the full scope of governance, risk and performance issues that you and your finance team faces every day.
So mark your calendar and make your reservation soon to receive Early Bird savings of $200. Visit the conference website to learn more
.We look forward to seeing you in sunny Orlando!