IBM Cognos is excited to release its fourth version of Cognos Insight since its inception one year ago. Cognos Insight V10.2.0.1 Personal Edition (available as of March 7, 2013)
More than just a discovery tool, it turns insights into action, providing an environment to create meaningful dashboards and scenario models to solve problems or seize new opportunities quickly. Continuing with impressive advancements in personal data analytics, Cognos Insight V10.2.0.1 introduces the following enhancements:
Download, install and analyze. It’s easy!
- Exciting new visualizations
- Adjustment of scale for charts
- Enhanced data drill behaviors
- Personal preference selections for views of data
- Extended support for MS Access, Netezza and Teradata
- Increased workspace interactivity and performance
- Extended data import capabilities
- New Automatic check for updates of Cognos Insight
To download the free Personal Edition of Cognos Insight, go to AnalyticsZone.com
. Where you can find everything you need to start creating actionable insights.
Already using V10.2 of Cognos Insight Standard Edition or as part of Cognos Enterprise server? Go to IBM Support
and download the update pack. Read more of What’s new in V10.2.0.1.