Business Analytics Forum at Information On Demand 2012 is the premier learning and networking event for anyone who uses IBM Business Analytics software.
Just announced! Keynote by renowned political statistician Nate Silver. Just one week prior to the US presidential election, you'll hear from the expert many are turning to for predictions! Along with frequent appearances on major news networks, Nate authors the popular FiveThirtyEight.com blog in the New York Times. In this exciting and timely keynote, Nate will explain how to distinguish real signals from noisy data as well as how predictive analytics is used in politics.
Five more reasons why this is a conference you can’t afford to miss:
- See “behind the curtain” – this has always been the place to hear about the latest technology advancements across the portfolio. Expect the same this year.
- More than 200 Business Analytics breakout sessions and workshops in five distinct tracks
- The EXPO Hall, with more than 300 exhibitors, IBM experts, and hands-on demonstrations so you can experience the entire business analytics ecosystem
- Exchange ideas and experiences with thousands of other business analytics professionals
- Complimentary access to the Business Leadership, Information Management, and Enterprise Content Management Forums
Plus, join us at the Evening Networking Event after a full day of world-class education where two of the music industry’s top indie and alternative rock bands, OneRepublic and the Barenaked Ladies, will deliver unforgettable performances!
For all these reasons – and more – you won't want to miss this informative annual user conference! Register today for maximum savings and for your choice of conference hotels.
Learn more at the conference website! Use the Sample Agenda Builder to demonstrate the value of attending, or download the registration brochure to review and share full conference details.